One man is dead after a shooting in Ogden
OGDEN, Utah — A 30-year-old man died from a shooting in Ogden early Saturday morning, according to police.
Police were called to the area of 240 North and 180 East just after midnight on a report of shots fired.
According to police, the victim was shot by a 31-year-old man, following an altercation. The suspect fled the scene before first responders arrived.
Once on the scene, emergency personnel pronounced the victim dead.
Authorities have identified the suspect. However, police also stress there is no danger to the public as evidence points to this being an isolated incident.
The identity of the victim has not been released. The investigation is ongoing.
- Fatal accident in Ogden; WSU officer involved
- Police: Ogden man who killed woman in grocery store lot shooting has died
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- As two federal pandemic emergency-assistance programs near an end, Cox has solutions
- 3 injured after port-a-potty truck took a spill on I-80 in Tooele County
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- 10 famous Utah ghost towns and where to find them