Apple to return “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” to TV
Apple is once again letting Charlie Brown and the gang return to television for free. “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” will be back on the TV airwaves this October.
Will “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” be on TV?
Variety reports that the whole Peanuts crew will be back on PBS and PBS Kids for free on Sunday, Oct. 24 at 5:30 pm MT.
Also returning is “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” and “A Charlie Brown Christmas,” airing at 5:30 pm MT on Sunday, Nov. 21, and Sunday, Dec. 19, respectively.
Apple acquired the rights to the Peanuts television specials in 2020 and originally planned to keep Charlie Brown, Snoopy and Woodstock all exclusive to their Apple TV+ catalog. They didn’t air “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” on TV last year. But after an intense public outcry, the tech giant teamed up with PBS to air ad-free broadcasts of the specials.
- Lee Mendelson, producer of “A Charlie Brown Christmas,” dies at 86
- Charlie Brown specials to air on TV, after all, in PBS deal
- Who stole the great American Fork pumpkin, Charlie Brown?
Today’s Top Stories
- Former BYU professor charged with 5 more counts of forcible sexual abuse
- After being hit by a bus, Ryan Hamilton announces changes to performance schedule
- Free fares across entire UTA system for the month of February
- Spirit Airlines comes to Salt Lake City Airport
- Police now have persons of interest in Moab double murder case
- Man in custody following high-speed chase through Utah County
- Jennie Nguyen removed from Real Housewives of SLC
- Bill aimed to ‘save’ Great Salt Lake to be introduced this legislative session
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints moving missionaries out of Ukraine
- Driver facing possible charges after truck crashes into building