Stolen U-haul trailer leaves Millcreek woman homeless
MILLCREEK, Utah –The theft of a U-Haul trailer in Millcreek has left a country traveler, Kate Annis, without a home reports KSL TV’s Brittany Tait.
The U-Haul trailer was believed to be stolen Monday night by individuals in a 2018 Subaru Outback with license plate No. U70 7ES.
Annis told KSL TV “It’s as if my entire life was stripped away … I have spent years saving enough money to buy rock climbing equipment and skis. It was all taken.
What really hurts is knowing I might never again see the sentimental childhood letters or years of journals I wrote.”
Annis spoke about the severity of this loss and the equal but opposite kindness she has received as a result.
*KSL NewsRadio does not assure that the money deposited to the account directly benefits the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account, you should consult your own advisers and otherwise proceed at your own risk.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Roe V. Wade overturned by Supreme Court
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- Victim in Box Elder County worksite accident is identified
- Biden calls abortion ruling ‘a sad day’ for country
- Provo Police Department asking for help solving a 2020 cold case
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- Congress sends landmark gun violence compromise to Biden
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Sandy man identified as individual killed in Nevada car crash