Stolen U-haul trailer leaves Millcreek woman homeless
MILLCREEK, Utah –The theft of a U-Haul trailer in Millcreek has left a country traveler, Kate Annis, without a home reports KSL TV’s Brittany Tait.
The U-Haul trailer was believed to be stolen Monday night by individuals in a 2018 Subaru Outback with license plate No. U70 7ES.
Annis told KSL TV “It’s as if my entire life was stripped away … I have spent years saving enough money to buy rock climbing equipment and skis. It was all taken.
What really hurts is knowing I might never again see the sentimental childhood letters or years of journals I wrote.”
Annis spoke about the severity of this loss and the equal but opposite kindness she has received as a result.
*KSL NewsRadio does not assure that the money deposited to the account directly benefits the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account, you should consult your own advisers and otherwise proceed at your own risk.
Today’s Top Stories
- New dress code gives West High School students more leeway
- Man in extremely critical condition following motorcycle accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Woman dies in SLC shooting, suspect arrested
- Bluffdale crash involving semi-truck kills one
- Semi driver dies after driving off side of roadway
- One person in critical condition after Sunday night shooting
- Senate race between Lee and McMullin is tight as election day gets closer
- Double stabbing sends grandmother and grandson to the hospital
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: Photos of topless women at U of U football game who may face charges
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges