Stolen U-haul trailer leaves Millcreek woman homeless
MILLCREEK, Utah –The theft of a U-Haul trailer in Millcreek has left a country traveler, Kate Annis, without a home reports KSL TV’s Brittany Tait.
The U-Haul trailer was believed to be stolen Monday night by individuals in a 2018 Subaru Outback with license plate No. U70 7ES.
Annis told KSL TV “It’s as if my entire life was stripped away … I have spent years saving enough money to buy rock climbing equipment and skis. It was all taken.
What really hurts is knowing I might never again see the sentimental childhood letters or years of journals I wrote.”
Annis spoke about the severity of this loss and the equal but opposite kindness she has received as a result.
*KSL NewsRadio does not assure that the money deposited to the account directly benefits the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account, you should consult your own advisers and otherwise proceed at your own risk.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Suspect arrested and named, victim identified after shooting in Taylorsville
- Missing radioactive capsule from Rio Tinto mine found on Australian road
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Suspect in Layton Amber Alert charged
- Alpine schools investigating “suspicious” computer activity
- Fed approves small rate hike, nodding to improved inflation outlook