Utah Highway Patrol responds to Provo Canyon crash
PROVO, Utah — The Utah Highway Patrol responded to a two-vehicle accident Sunday evening in Provo Canyon.
According to the UHP, the accident involved a motorcycle and a automobile. Authorities say the individual on the motorcycle was transported by an ambulance to an area hospital. The victim is listed in critical condition.
The accident forced traffic in both directions to be closed for a time. However, US-189/Provo Canyon was reopened in both directions at milepost 9 by 8:15 p.m.
- Headed to Provo Canyon? Expect major weekend traffic delays
- Three people killed after chain-reaction crash in Wasatch County
Today’s Top Stories
- New dress code gives West High School students more leeway
- Man in extremely critical condition following motorcycle accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Woman dies in SLC shooting, suspect arrested
- Bluffdale crash involving semi-truck kills one
- One person in critical condition after Sunday night shooting
- Double stabbing sends grandmother and grandson to the hospital
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: Photos of topless women at U of U football game who may face charges
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Crash in Vernon closes Highway 36