Another ‘Real Housewife of Salt Lake City’ is going to court
SALT LAKE CITY — Another member of the “Real Housewives of Salt Lake City” is going to court. Mary Crosby and her husband Jason are scheduled to appear in court Friday morning, Oct. 14.
Court documents show that Mary Crosby, 47, is charged with two counts: the first, providing shelter to a runaway “on or about April 8, 2021.” Crosby is also charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor on the same date.
She has pleaded not guilty to the charges reported the Deseret News.
Crosby’s Real Housewives of Salt Lake City co-star, Jen Shah, was arrested and charged earlier this year for her reported role in a money laundering and fraud scheme.
Both Shah and Crosby appeared in the new season of the reality television series which premiered in September.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Police respond to five different incidents with weapons
- Draper City suing Geneva Rock, the mining company at Point of the Mountain
- Fatal crash near Strawberry Reservoir closes SR-40
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Associated Food Stores name David Rice as its new CEO/President
- Utah rental prices continue to soar
- Utah homes have some of the highest levels of radon gas
- Paragliding crash in Milcreek leaves one in critical condition
- Motorhome crash in Idaho sends two Utahns to the hospital
- Intermountain Healthcare announces plans to build hospital in Ephraim