Taylorsville Police searching for murder suspect, needs public’s help
Taylorsville, UT – Taylorsville Police are searching for a murder suspect and they need the public’s help. Police were called to a home near 2300 West and 5200 South early Sunday morning. When officers arrived they found a woman with multiple gunshot wounds. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene by Unified Fire Department.
Authorities found out that the murder suspect, Manuel Omar Burciaga-Perea, was in a domestic relationship with the woman. Taylorsville PD is searching for Burciaga-Perea, who they consider armed and dangerous.
The murder suspect is 36 years old and was last seen wearing a black hooded sweater, blue jeans and brown shoes with white soles. Burciaga-Perea is believed to be driving a silver 2000 Chevy Full Size Extended Cab with Utah license plate U405MN.
If you have any information about the suspect, police are asking the public to please call Taylorsville Police Department Dispatch at 801-840-4000.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Black Layton football player punished after being called a racial slur
- Rose Bowl tickets available now for Utah football fans
- Meteorologists say rain and snow are headed to northern Utah this week
- What you need to know about the 2022 Sundance Film Festival and COVID-19
- Chad Hayman, Tremonton Police Department
- Diplomatic boycott doesn’t change Salt Lake City’s bid for future winter games
- Dropping ‘Big Lie’ a good first step toward compromise, says former Arizona senator
- Second officer released from hospital after shooting in West Valley City
- Church missionary serving in Alabama injured in a shooting