Taylorsville Police searching for murder suspect, needs public’s help
Taylorsville, UT – Taylorsville Police are searching for a murder suspect and they need the public’s help. Police were called to a home near 2300 West and 5200 South early Sunday morning. When officers arrived they found a woman with multiple gunshot wounds. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene by Unified Fire Department.
Authorities found out that the murder suspect, Manuel Omar Burciaga-Perea, was in a domestic relationship with the woman. Taylorsville PD is searching for Burciaga-Perea, who they consider armed and dangerous.
The murder suspect is 36 years old and was last seen wearing a black hooded sweater, blue jeans and brown shoes with white soles. Burciaga-Perea is believed to be driving a silver 2000 Chevy Full Size Extended Cab with Utah license plate U405MN.
If you have any information about the suspect, police are asking the public to please call Taylorsville Police Department Dispatch at 801-840-4000.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk stopping traffic on westbound I-80 in Salt Lake City
- Suspects in custody, lockdown lifted after shots fired at Taylorsville High
- Pedestrian hit and killed by UTA Frontrunner
- Large sinkhole shuts down portion of westbound 1500 North in Lehi
- Investigation of fatal accident at Provo airport includes witness statements
- Teachers at West High School walkout in of protest H.B. 215
- Bystander finds dead body in Salt Lake foothills above Beck Street
- Cottonwood Connect offers a new way to get up Cottonwood Canyons
- UHP: Semi rollover in Juab County has claimed at least one life
- Spanish Fork teacher is year’s first Jazz “Most Valuable Educator”