The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces location of Ephraim temple
EPHRAIM, Utah — The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints released the location of the upcoming Ephraim Utah temple today.
“The temple will be built on a 9.16-acre site located at the intersection of 200 North and 400 East in Ephraim, Utah. Plans call for a three-story temple of approximately 39,000 square feet,” said Christopher Moore, media relations manager from the church.
More comprehensive plans and renderings for the interior of the temple will be made public in the future.
“Groundbreaking dates have not been set. Project leaders will soon start working with city officials in these locations on preliminary plans for the temples,” continued Christopher Moore.
The plans for the temple were announced in May 2021 by Church President Russell M. Nelson.
Information about the Ephraim temple location and more can be found on the church newsroom website.
- Heber Valley among locations announced for new temples Sunday
- Renovating a pioneer temple: Inside the process of updating the Salt Lake Temple
- First Presidency urge masks be worn at all times in temples
- Leavitt named as new president of the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square
Today’s Top Stories
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Intermountain Healthcare purchases land near Ephraim
- Fatal crash near Strawberry Reservoir closes SR-40
- Motorhome crash in Idaho sends two Utahns to the hospital
- Officer-involved shooting kills one, sends officer to hospital
- Salt Lake County Dems call for immediate resignation of Sen. Gene Davis
- Draper City suing Geneva Rock, the mining company at Point of the Mountain
- Salt Lake City Police respond to five different incidents with weapons
- Utah homes have some of the highest levels of radon gas
- A new chance for a fighting chance against ovarian cancer