Last chance to experience Red Rocks Film Festival in Cedar City, Utah
CEDAR CITY, Ut — The Red Rocks Film Festival concludes its 2021 showcase this Saturday, the 23rd in Cedar City.
It’s been a busy summer for the 15th annual Red Rocks Film Festival and Market. For the last week, the festival has screened 80 different films from 26 countries. More than 20 red carpet premieres were aired for the first time. And 23,000 avid moviegoers got to experience it all.
Among these films included 2 documentary biopics; Sigrid Faltin’s (Germany) “Frank Lloyd Wright – The Phoenix From The Ashes” and Paul Kemp’s (Canada) political sports documentary “Nike’s Big Bet.”
In world premieres, Kiernan Hennigan’s adventure documentary “Legend’s End: The Loch Ness Monster Story” made its debut alongside a number of short films, including Albert James May’s (Orem, Utah) “Maggie on Stratford Ave.”
The mission of the annual Red Rock Film Festival is to showcase “film that portrays the human race in a positive light and to applaud original works that redefine media through innovation, creativity and sensitivity that both enlightens and educates audiences from around the world.”
On the last day of the festival, audiences can expect to see the best of what it has to offer. That includes favorite shorts and full-length features from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are still available and cost $30 for an all-day pass.
To see the schedule and more visit redrockfilmfestival.eventive.org
Today’s Top Stories
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Black Layton football player punished after being called a racial slur
- Rose Bowl tickets available now for Utah football fans
- Meteorologists say rain and snow are headed to northern Utah this week
- Diplomatic boycott doesn’t change Salt Lake City’s bid for future winter games
- What you need to know about the 2022 Sundance Film Festival and COVID-19
- Chad Hayman, Tremonton Police Department
- White House announces US diplomatic boycott of 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing
- How long can I reuse and wear my face mask or respirator?
- Church missionary serving in Alabama injured in a shooting