Body of 13-year-old boy recovered from Fish Lake
SEVIER COUNTY, Utah — Rescuers in Sevier County recovered the body of the 13-year-old boy who went missing while on a fishing trip on Friday.
On Friday Sevier County Sherrif’s office started looking for the boy after the boat he was in capsized. The teen was with his father on a fishing trip when the incident happened.
The father was rescued Friday and treated for hypothermia.
The body was rescued late Saturday with the help of the Utah DPS dive team and the Utah State Parks.
The father has been identified as 36-year-old Christopher Winslow from Cedar City, the son’s identity has not yet been released.
Today’s Top Stories
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Black Layton football player punished after being called a racial slur
- Rose Bowl tickets available now for Utah football fans
- Meteorologists say rain and snow are headed to northern Utah this week
- Diplomatic boycott doesn’t change Salt Lake City’s bid for future winter games
- Dropping ‘Big Lie’ a good first step toward compromise, says former Arizona senator
- What you need to know about the 2022 Sundance Film Festival and COVID-19
- How long can I reuse and wear my face mask or respirator?
- Second officer released from hospital after shooting in West Valley City
- Chad Hayman, Tremonton Police Department