Ogden police involved in a officer-involved shooting Monday
OGDEN, Utah — An officer from the Ogden City Police Department was involved in a officer-involved shooting Monday afternoon.
Ogden authorities say they responded to a call of a weapons disturbance in the 200 block of 26th Street at around 4 p.m.
While trying to resolve the situation, an Ogden City Police Officer fired his weapon and hitting the suspect. The officer was uninjured.
The suspect was transferred to an area hospital. His condition was not known.
Ogden City Police will be holding a press conference Monday at 5:30 p.m.
- Ogden police investigating death of 41-year-old man
- Ogden police investigate fatal shooting at grocery store
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Utah safety officials, NAACP, react to death of Tyre Nichols
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered