Ogden police involved in a officer-involved shooting Monday
OGDEN, Utah — An officer from the Ogden City Police Department was involved in a officer-involved shooting Monday afternoon.
Ogden authorities say they responded to a call of a weapons disturbance in the 200 block of 26th Street at around 4 p.m.
While trying to resolve the situation, an Ogden City Police Officer fired his weapon and hitting the suspect. The officer was uninjured.
The suspect was transferred to an area hospital. His condition was not known.
Ogden City Police will be holding a press conference Monday at 5:30 p.m.
- Ogden police investigating death of 41-year-old man
- Ogden police investigate fatal shooting at grocery store
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Storms blast southern Utah, flash flooding possible
- Saturday crash killed father and 2-year-old son
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- SLCPD investigating reported sexual assault at frat house near University of Utah
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead