Ogden police investigating death of 41-year-old man
OGDEN, Utah — Ogden police are investigating the suspicious death of a man Sunday morning.
Just before 10 a.m., authorities were called to 3000 Adams Avenue on a report of a cardiac arrest of a 41-year-old male.
The investigation by authorities discovered suspicious circumstances in the death. Those circumstances are currently being investigated.
The identity of the victim has not been released at this time. Additionally, no other information was available as the investigation is ongoing.
- Ogden Police Department confirms shots fired Wednesday night
- Police: Armed school employee scares off would-be Ogden kidnapper
Today’s Top Stories
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Man wanted for leaving a dead fish at ‘The Goonies’ house saved by Coast Guard…
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism