Ogden police investigating death of 41-year-old man
OGDEN, Utah — Ogden police are investigating the suspicious death of a man Sunday morning.
Just before 10 a.m., authorities were called to 3000 Adams Avenue on a report of a cardiac arrest of a 41-year-old male.
The investigation by authorities discovered suspicious circumstances in the death. Those circumstances are currently being investigated.
The identity of the victim has not been released at this time. Additionally, no other information was available as the investigation is ongoing.
- Ogden Police Department confirms shots fired Wednesday night
- Police: Armed school employee scares off would-be Ogden kidnapper
Today’s Top Stories
- Two autistic brothers with ties to Utah drown off Hawaii coast
- Transgender girls can compete in Utah with commission approval after judge pauses ban
- 300 W., North Temple intersection closed after crash involving UTA bus
- Utah Lake restoration called “unconstitutional” by state agency
- Suspicious package at Intermountain Layton Hospital removed, detonated
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- July’s unemployment remains steady
- ‘Multiple casualties’ reported after two planes collide over California airport,…
- Taylorsville police release details on suspected murder-suicide