OGDEN, Utah — The Ogden Police Department, OPD, has confirmed shots fired Wednesday in the area of 300 Washington Blvd after 2:00 PM.
According to OPD, one man was arguing with two other men. That man then fired one round from a handgun into the ground in the direction of the two men.
The man who fired the handgun has been arrested and charged, however, he has not been processed yet. The charges include a probation and parole violation, possession of a firearm by a restricted person, and discharge of a weapon.
There were no reported injuries associated with the shots fired incident.
At this time, there is no further information.
This article will be updated when more information is available.
- Delta places Romney hecklers on no-fly list (pageviews: 5873)
- What to watch as House moves to impeach Trump for 2nd time (pageviews: 1614)
- Contests (pageviews: 1592)
- Enter to win a pair of Apple Airpods! - KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1325)
- Gov. Cox declares state of emergency ahead of expected protests over the weekend (pageviews: 1287)
- VIDEO: Sen. Romney confronted by an angry passenger at the airport (pageviews: 905)
- Hey, Utahns over 70: Here's everything to know about getting your COVID-19 vaccine (pageviews: 808)
- McConnell rejects emergency session for trial (pageviews: 804)