Shooting in Ogden leaves one dead, one injured
OGDEN, Utah — Police are investigating a shooting in Ogden that left one person injured and another dead.
Ogden City police reported officers responded to a call of shots fired Tuesday night. When police arrived on the scene, they found two males in front of a house at 125 Patterson St.
One of the men had already died due to gunshot wounds. Crews transported the other man to a hospital, according to police.
Police reported the injured man is in stable condition. That suspect was taken into custody by police without incident, reported police.
This story is developing and will be updated.
- Ogden police involved in a officer-involved shooting Monday
- Manhunt over after shots fired in Taylorsville officer-involved shooting
- West Jordan officer-involved shooting leaves suspect in critical condition
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- SLC Police arrest man for burglarizing two law offices
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Salt Lake City Police investigate deadly auto-pedestrian collision