Shooting in Ogden leaves one dead, one injured
OGDEN, Utah — Police are investigating a shooting in Ogden that left one person injured and another dead.
Ogden City police reported officers responded to a call of shots fired Tuesday night. When police arrived on the scene, they found two males in front of a house at 125 Patterson St.
One of the men had already died due to gunshot wounds. Crews transported the other man to a hospital, according to police.
Police reported the injured man is in stable condition. That suspect was taken into custody by police without incident, reported police.
This story is developing and will be updated.
- Ogden police involved in a officer-involved shooting Monday
- Manhunt over after shots fired in Taylorsville officer-involved shooting
- West Jordan officer-involved shooting leaves suspect in critical condition
Today’s Top Stories
- Hazmat spill closes I-15 in Bluffdale
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- WNBA star Brittney Griner released from Russian detention in prisoner swap for convicted arms dealer
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office being sued after former cadet reports abuse
- Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
- Bill protecting same-sex, interracial unions passes House
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- How to deal with and overcome seasonal depression