House fire in Pleasant View sends two to the hospital
PLEASANT VIEW, Utah — A house fire early Tuesday morning sent two people to the hospital with smoke inhalation.
Fire crews from North View Fire and North Ogden responded to 4419 North Majestic Circle in Pleasant View at 12:56 a.m.
When first responders arrived on the scene, flames were coming out of the windows of the house. However, crews were able to knock the fire down and keep it contained.
According to Ryan Barker, of North View Fire, the damage to the house is at roughly $200,000. Barker says the two individuals sent to the hospital will be staying with family once they are discharged.
Barker says the fire started in the bedroom and remained there. However, smoke spread throughout the house.
Additionally, several animals were in the house, but they all appear to be safe. The cause of the fire is still being investigated.
Today’s Top Stories
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Thousands of dead fish are washing up along a California river. It’s because of a…
- President Joe Biden officially cleared to emerge from isolation following rebound Covid-19 case
- Low water levels at Utah Lake cause restrictions for Daybreak
- UPDATE: Flooding, road closures, and power outages in SLC
- Utah company, Lions Not Sheep ordered to cease “made in USA” claims
- UPDATE: Flood advisory for portions of Salt Lake Valley and Davis County
- The mysterious companies behind Costco’s Kirkland Signature and Trader Joe’s O’s
- Utah Highway Patrol responds to head-on crash on U.S Highway 6
- Top scientist admits ‘space telescope image’ was actually a slice of chorizo