Pedestrian hit by car in Taylorsville
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — A pedestrian was hit by a car in Taylorsville on Thursday morning.
Taylorsville Police responded to the scene of an auto-pedestrian crash on 5400 S. between Constitution Blvd and Redwood Road.
Pedestrian in critical condition
Taylorsville police Sgt. Jeff Smith reported the injured pedestrian was a 58-year-old woman.
After she was hit, the woman was transported to the hospital Thursday morning in critical condition, said Sgt. Smith.
The driver and a witness stayed on scene to help investigators with the report.
Around approximately 9:00 a.m. Eastbound 5400 was closed between Constitution and Redwood as the investigation continued.
This is a developing story. More details to come.
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman