Man runs out onto I-15, struck and killed
WOODS CROSS, Utah — A man died early Sunday morning after being struck by a semi-truck and several other vehicles after running out onto northbound I-15, authorities say.
The incident happened near Wood Cross High School at 6:42 a.m.
According to the UHP, there were no abandoned vehicles in the area on I-15. His reasons for being on the highway are not known.
Northbound I-15 at 2600 South in Davis County was closed for a time for the investigation. It has since reopened.
No other information regarding this incident was available.
- I-15 to be closed in both directions at times in Lehi for emergency repairs
- Resource center for Woods Cross teens experiencing homelessness
Today’s Top Stories
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Utah Air National Guard Airman dies during routine deployment
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Utah’s Coordinated Action Plan for Water released this week
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Salt Lake City Police investigate deadly auto-pedestrian collision
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints