Man runs out onto I-15, struck and killed
WOODS CROSS, Utah — A man died early Sunday morning after being struck by a semi-truck and several other vehicles after running out onto northbound I-15, authorities say.
The incident happened near Wood Cross High School at 6:42 a.m.
According to the UHP, there were no abandoned vehicles in the area on I-15. His reasons for being on the highway are not known.
Northbound I-15 at 2600 South in Davis County was closed for a time for the investigation. It has since reopened.
No other information regarding this incident was available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Russian media: Griner pleads guilty in Russia drugs trial
- Polarization is behind US mass shootings, says psychiatrist
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson resigns after mutiny in his party
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- Two children hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in South Jordan
- SWAT team responds to Herriman area
- UDOT to temporarily close Cottonwood Heights I-215 bridge for restoration
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights