Structure fire in Ogden displaces four people Friday evening
OGDEN, Utah — The Ogden Fire Department is investigating a structure fire Friday evening that displaced four individuals.
According to a press release, emergency personnel received a call of a structure fire on the block of 1065 Wall Avenue just after 5 p.m.
When first responders arrived on scene, a single-family mobile home had smoke and flames coming out of it.
According to the press release, fire crews were able to bring the fire under control in a short amount of time. There was no one at home at the time of the fire.
Fire officials say the estimated cost of the damage to the home is $110,000.
Authorities also say those individuals displaced are staying with family members.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Fourth of July weekend weather conditions ripe for fires
- Salt Lake County says it has decreased water-use on its golf courses
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- UDOT reminds travelers of heavy traffic over the holiday weekend