A $5000 reward for information about an Ogden fire
Reward offered in Ogden fire
On June 28, 2021, a 40 unit apartment building went up in flames. The building was under construction at the time of the fire. Three nearby houses and a car rental business burned as well.
According to the report from the Standard-Examiner, the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and Ogden police and fire departments teamed up to offer the $5,000 reward as their investigation into the fire continues.
In a news release, the ATF said the June fire caused $3 million in damages.
How to submit a tip
Anyone with information can call investigators, referring to case #21G44558.
Tips can be submitted by email to ATFTips@atf.gov, through the ATF website at www.atf.gov/contact/atftips. Information can also be sent anonymously through the ReportIt app or by visiting www.reportit.com.
You can call the ATF Hotline at 888-ATF-FIRE (888-283-3473), Ogden Police Department’s Detective Allred at 801-629-8496, or Weber Area Dispatch at 801-395-8221.
- Fire destroys multiple homes in Ogden
- Frightening night of fire for businesses, residents in Ogden neighborhood
Today’s Top Stories
- False alarm of reported shots fired near Granger Elementary
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- Iran wants US out of World Cup after change made to Iranian flag
- Latest snow on Utah roads prompts police to encourage safe driving
- Car drives into parade, hits horse and rider
- Utah well-represented during international gymnastics competition
- UDOT warns winter storm bringing roadway impacts
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]