Ogden police investigating the shooting of a 41-year-old man
OGDEN, Utah — The Ogden Police Department is investigating the shooting of a 41-year-old man on Thursday.
Police say they received a call of shots fired in the area of 1100 Monroe Boulevard at 12:20 p.m. When officers arrived on scene, they discovered a 41-year-old man, who had suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound.
The victim told authorities that he had been shot by someone in a vehicle traveling along Monroe Boulevard, and there were two male suspects inside the vehicle.
The police investigation determined this to be an isolated incident. And there is no danger to the public, police say.
The victim was transported to an area hospital for treatment of his injuries.
Today’s Top Stories
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Interactive map shows where fireworks are off-limits in Utah
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Former BYU professor charged with 5 more counts of forcible sexual abuse
- Moab police describe fight between woman — now missing — and boyfriend