Ogden police investigating the shooting of a 41-year-old man
OGDEN, Utah — The Ogden Police Department is investigating the shooting of a 41-year-old man on Thursday.
Police say they received a call of shots fired in the area of 1100 Monroe Boulevard at 12:20 p.m. When officers arrived on scene, they discovered a 41-year-old man, who had suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound.
The victim told authorities that he had been shot by someone in a vehicle traveling along Monroe Boulevard, and there were two male suspects inside the vehicle.
The police investigation determined this to be an isolated incident. And there is no danger to the public, police say.
The victim was transported to an area hospital for treatment of his injuries.
- Ogden police investigating death of 41-year-old man
- Ogden police investigate fatal shooting at grocery store
Today’s Top Stories
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail
- Moscow police say 6th person on lease isn’t involved in Idaho homicides
- Back-to-back winter storms bring heavy snow, critical fire conditions to the West
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- SuperAgers — who are they, are you one, and can you become one?
- Semi rollover on Legacy Highway reduces traffic to one lane