Two people killed in single-car rollover in Kane County
KANE COUNTY, Utah — Two men were killed in a single-car rollover early Sunday morning in Kane County.
The Utah Highway Patrol said the two men were in a Jeep Compass traveling westbound on SR-89. They were driving from Big Water toward Church Wells when the accident happened.
Both men were ejected from the Jeep according to officials, and neither man was wearing a seat belt.
The cause of the accident is still being investigated.
This story will be updated.
- AP sources: Administration wants $6.4B for Ukraine, allies
- UPDATE: All lanes open on Bangerter Hwy at 7800 South from W. Jordan police investigation
- South Jordan high school hosts first Black History Month celebration
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- SLC Police arrest man for burglarizing two law offices
- Salt Lake City Police investigate deadly auto-pedestrian collision
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit