Promise kept — Garth Brooks returning to Utah in June, 2022
SALT LAKE CITY — Garth Brooks will return to Utah to perform at Rice-Eccles Stadium. The concert will be held on Saturday, June 18 at 7:00 p.m.
His 2021 concert, also at Rice-Eccles Stadium, sold out only 30 minutes after tickets became available.
Over 50,000 fans packed the stadium in the hot July weather. At the end of his set, Brooks hinted at a return to Rice-Eccles Stadium in 2022. With the 2022 date now set, fans can buy their tickets on April 22 at 10:00 a.m MDT.
Brooks hasn’t performed for any other North American city more than once during his current tour. This upcoming show is expected to be Garth‘s last Stadium Tour concert in Utah, Idaho, or Wyoming.
Tickets are all-inclusive and will cost $94.95. Concert seating will be in-the-round with an 8-ticket limit for each purchase.
Fans looking to attend Brooks’s return to Rice-Eccles Stadium can buy tickets on Ticketmaster when they become available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Suspect in Wednesday’s I-15 shooting is named, booked into jail
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Semi rollover on Legacy Highway reduces traffic to one lane
- Victim in fatal auto pedestrian crash was 11 years old, investigation continues
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Who are SuperAgers and are you one?