Promise kept — Garth Brooks returning to Utah in June, 2022
SALT LAKE CITY — Garth Brooks will return to Utah to perform at Rice-Eccles Stadium. The concert will be held on Saturday, June 18 at 7:00 p.m.
His 2021 concert, also at Rice-Eccles Stadium, sold out only 30 minutes after tickets became available.
Over 50,000 fans packed the stadium in the hot July weather. At the end of his set, Brooks hinted at a return to Rice-Eccles Stadium in 2022. With the 2022 date now set, fans can buy their tickets on April 22 at 10:00 a.m MDT.
Brooks hasn’t performed for any other North American city more than once during his current tour. This upcoming show is expected to be Garth‘s last Stadium Tour concert in Utah, Idaho, or Wyoming.
Tickets are all-inclusive and will cost $94.95. Concert seating will be in-the-round with an 8-ticket limit for each purchase.
Fans looking to attend Brooks’s return to Rice-Eccles Stadium can buy tickets on Ticketmaster when they become available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Salt Lake City Police cancel Amber alert for 11-year-old girl
- UDOT seeks public feedback on future of Bangerter Highway
- Utah primary election: Acceptable ID to bring for in-person voting
- State elections leaders dismiss state lawmakers claims of vote switching
- Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- AP sources: At least 40 people found dead in back of tractor trailer
- Lawmaker seeks to remove felony statute from Utah’s abortion trigger law
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake