Tim McGraw, Marie Osmond to perform at Stadium of Fire 2022
PROVO, Utah — Three-time Grammy Award-winning country musician Tim McGraw will perform at the 2022 Stadium of Fire to be held July 2 at LaVell Edwards Stadium in Provo.
Also performing at this year’s Stadium of Fire is Marie Osmond, who is known around the world as a successful singer, television actress and talk show host.
Tickets for the 2022 Stadium of Fire will go on sale to the general public on March 25 at 1 p.m. at stadiumoffire.com.
McGraw performed at the 2016 event in Provo. He has sold more than 80 million records worldwide and has dominated the charts with 44 No. 1 singles.
“Tim is back,” said Jim Evans, executive director of America’s Freedom Festival in a press release. “Since his incredible performance in 2016 we have hoped Tim would return to Stadium of Fire. Our guests keep telling us it was one of our all-time best shows and we couldn’t agree more. Welcome back to Provo, Tim.”
Osmond’s debut single “Paper Roses” reached the No. 1 spot on two Billboard charts. That accomplishment gave Osmond international superstardom.
“We’re so lucky this dynamic performer will join us as a special guest this summer,” Evans said. “We have heard from our audiences for years: ‘When will Marie come to Stadium of Fire?’ We are so excited that day will arrive soon!”
Evans says this year’s theme is “More Fire.” He says those in attendance can expect to see breathtaking fiery stunts. The F-35 flyover from Hill Air Force Base will also be a part of this year’s event.
- America’s Freedom Festival and Stadium of Fire is back this year for the 4th of July | How will you celebrate your Independence Day?
- Stadium of Fire will return with headliners Lee Greenwood and Collin Raye
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- SLC Police arrest man for burglarizing two law offices
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit