Paid parking coming to Park City Mountain Resort
PARK CITY, Utah – Park City Mountain Resort will introduce paid parking for the 2022-2023 ski season. A final decision has not been made regarding prices, but the resort plans to incentivize carpooling.
Guests at Park City Mountain Resort were met with long lines, closures, and big crowds during the 2021-2022 ski season. This led to the decision to implement paid parking after decades of complimentary parking offered by the resort.
Parking will only be paid on the Park City side of the resort. Parking at the Canyons Village side of the resort will continue to be free.
Contributions were made to this report by Chandler Holt and the Park Record
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Intermountain Healthcare study finds “better” IV fluid treatment
- Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in prison
- State elections leaders dismiss state lawmakers claims of vote switching