Lizzo to perform in Vivint Arena
SALT LAKE CITY – Three-time Grammy winner Lizzo will stop in Utah on her “SPECIAL” tour to perform at Vivint Arena.
The tour will stop at 25 locations in the United States and Canada from September 23 to November 18.
Lizzo’s Salt Lake City visit will be on November 2, 2022. Atlanta rapper Latto will also perform as a special guest.
Lizzo recently released a song titled “About Damn Time”. This single was a teaser for her upcoming album called “SPECIAL”, which is set to release on July 15.
The album is currently available for pre-order. Fans who pre-order the album can get early access to tour tickets.
TIME and Entertainment Weekly both named Lizzo 2019’s “Entertainer of the Year.”
Tickets will go on sale Friday, April 29 at 10 a.m. local time on ticketmaster.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah homes have some of the highest levels of radon gas
- New dress code gives West High School students more leeway
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Paragliding crash in Milcreek leaves one in critical condition
- Man in extremely critical condition following motorcycle accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Semi driver dies after driving off side of roadway
- Draper City suing Geneva Rock, the mining company at Point of the Mountain
- Woman dies in SLC shooting, suspect arrested
- Fatal crash near Strawberry Reservoir closes SR-40
- Bluffdale crash involving semi-truck kills one