Moab concert series starts in May
MOAB, Utah — The Olson Entertainment Group announced it would bring a year-round concert series to Moab this year. Moab’s Backyard Bash begins in May and will have concerts through October.
Moab’s Backyard Theater will host the concerts. The theater is located at 56 W 100 S. Moab, UT.
Food and drink will be available at each concert, according to the entertainment group’s website. Doors will open at 7 p.m. for each concert.
The Moab concert series will feature 12 concerts; one every Friday. The lineup is:
- May 6: Lantern by the Sea
- June 17: Lilliehouse
- July 1: Rip Cassette
- July 22: Rally the Band
- August 5: When the Sun Sets
- August 26: The Button Ups
- September 2: The Rubies
- September 30: Munnin
- October 7: Harbor Patrol
- October 14: Drusky
- October 21: 19 Miles Per Hour
- October 28: Welcome Home Sundance
Supporting artists will also perform during the concert series.
Tickets to individual concerts are $10 per person, and series tickets are $100 per person. Tickets are available for purchase on the entertainment group’s website.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Brigham City Police locate missing teenager
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- New photo of Gabby Petito raises questions
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Ogden Police looking for driver that hit a crossing guard
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers