BUSINESS + ECONOMY
Allegiant Air announces four new nonstop routes from Provo City Airport
PROVO, Utah — Allegiant Air announced Friday four new nonstop routes from Provo City Airport, beginning as early as August.
The destinations from the Provo City Airport include the following:
- Las Vegas – Beginning Aug. 18, 2022. One-way fares start at $29.
- San Diego – Beginning Aug. 18, 2022. One-way fares start at $38.
- Portland – Starts Sept. 2, 2022. One-way fares start at $38.
- Sanford/Orlando. Starts on Dec. 15, 2022. One-way fares begin at $79
Drop the balloons and cue the confetti cannons! We’re welcoming seven new nonstop routes to our network. pic.twitter.com/SzsH0s9P1A
— Allegiant Air (@Allegiant) May 6, 2022
“Demand for air travel is at an all-time high and we at Allegiant are thrilled to offer our customers new route options for their vacation and leisure needs,” said Drew Wells, Allegiant’s senior vice president of revenue and planning in a press release. “Our recent announcement to begin base operations in Provo, Utah has opened the door for an expanded route map and these new flights will connect area travelers to four top-tier destinations.”
Allegiant Air’s expansion in Provo comes on the same day as the airport announces a new four-gate terminal. Read more about that by clicking here.
Additionally, the airline also announced a pair of flights between Ohio and Florida, and a seventh new route between Sanford/Orlando and Minneapolis.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- Utah’s COVID-19 transmissions slowed but still present
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Clearfield power and traffic alert
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Winter-like temperatures sticking around
- Not everyone is a fan of Utah’s new state flag
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues