Sandy police investigating reports of shots fired near Lone Peak Park
SANDY, Utah — Sandy police are investigating after receiving multiple calls around 2 a.m. Monday morning.
The callers said they heard shots fired around Mount View Drive, near Lone Peak Park in Sandy.
Police said that nobody reported being hit by gunfire, however, one woman said that bullets went through her home.
Lieutenant Swensen with Sandy police described the suspect vehicle as a white sedan.
An investigation continues, and this story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Teen killed in Hurricane auto-pedestrian accident
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- Biden administration kicks off student loan debt forgiveness process