Sandy police investigating reports of shots fired near Lone Peak Park
SANDY, Utah — Sandy police are investigating after receiving multiple calls around 2 a.m. Monday morning.
The callers said they heard shots fired around Mount View Drive, near Lone Peak Park in Sandy.
Police said that nobody reported being hit by gunfire, however, one woman said that bullets went through her home.
Lieutenant Swensen with Sandy police described the suspect vehicle as a white sedan.
An investigation continues, and this story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- SLCPD arrest two people in connection to a Wednesday shooting
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Bill would require buildings to post signs for events meant for adults
- One person dead following a stabbing in Salt Lake City suspect still at large
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Eyeing retirement: How much money is enough after you leave a job?
- Bill to set target water level for the Great Salt Lake dries up