Two sent to hospital in ATV/Razor accident up Logan Canyon
SALT LAKE CITY, — Early this afternoon an ATV/Razor accident occurred near Franklin Basin, up in Logan Canyon.
After Search and Rescue were dispatched, Lt Doyle Peck with the Cache County Sheriff’s Office said it was canceled. This was due to both patients being in the parking lot waiting for medical care to arrive.
The patients were both transported to the hospital. One of the patients seems to be stable and doing fine, Lt Doyle Peck said. However, the other patient needs medical attention.
Both patients are juvenile males and they were riding the same ATV/Razor at the time of the accident.
This story will be updated.
- Moving truck catches fire following I-15 accident
- Orem vehicle accident leads to shooting
- Motorcyclist dies Thursday in accident on SR-191
- Pair of accidents on I-215 sends two people to hospital, backs up traffic
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers