Two sent to hospital in ATV/Razor accident up Logan Canyon
SALT LAKE CITY, — Early this afternoon an ATV/Razor accident occurred near Franklin Basin, up in Logan Canyon.
After Search and Rescue were dispatched, Lt Doyle Peck with the Cache County Sheriff’s Office said it was canceled. This was due to both patients being in the parking lot waiting for medical care to arrive.
The patients were both transported to the hospital. One of the patients seems to be stable and doing fine, Lt Doyle Peck said. However, the other patient needs medical attention.
Both patients are juvenile males and they were riding the same ATV/Razor at the time of the accident.
This story will be updated.
- Moving truck catches fire following I-15 accident
- Orem vehicle accident leads to shooting
- Motorcyclist dies Thursday in accident on SR-191
- Pair of accidents on I-215 sends two people to hospital, backs up traffic
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- Opinion: Pandemic puppies have spoiled us all for working at home