Two auto-pedestrian accidents in Salt Lake City Wednesday morning, one of them fatal
SALT LAKE CITY — One person is dead and another was injured following two auto-pedestrian accidents on Wednesday morning in Salt Lake City.
Utah Highway Patrol Sgt. Mercedez Barrett told KSL that a pedestrian was in the intersection of 700 West and 2100 South when they were hit by an eastbound SUV.
That person died from their injuries. Their name has not yet been released.
In another auto-pedestrian accident, a teenage girl was hit on the offramp of the westside belt route at 2100 North and I-215. She is reportedly in serious condition.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Spanish Fork house catches fire after fireworks not properly extinguished