Help from the public sought after theft of cash at Pride Festival
SALT LAKE CITY — A vendor is trying to find a large amount of cash he says was stolen from the Utah Pride Festival on Sunday.
Dallas Rivas had a booth at the festival and said he had about $1,000 in small bills stored in a rare novelty tin that was placed inside a rainbow bag from IKEA.
Rivas said he was packing up his car when the bag went missing.
He’d earned the money through the sale of gay-themed t-shirts on Sunday.
Anybody with information is asked to text 801-604-7062.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?