Help from the public sought after theft of cash at Pride Festival
SALT LAKE CITY — A vendor is trying to find a large amount of cash he says was stolen from the Utah Pride Festival on Sunday.
Dallas Rivas had a booth at the festival and said he had about $1,000 in small bills stored in a rare novelty tin that was placed inside a rainbow bag from IKEA.
Rivas said he was packing up his car when the bag went missing.
He’d earned the money through the sale of gay-themed t-shirts on Sunday.
Anybody with information is asked to text 801-604-7062.
Today’s Top Stories
- Victim in fatal auto pedestrian crash was 11 years old, investigation continues
- Utah Air National Guard Airman dies during routine deployment
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Utah’s Coordinated Action Plan for Water released this week
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints