CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Two injured in Salt Lake party shooting
SALT LAKE CITY — Police responded to reports of shots fired at around 3 a.m. near 368 West 900 South. There was a large party at the address when officers arrived.
After the party was shut down and a crime scene was established, police started looking for victims and suspects. No victims were located. An officer spotted blood on the ground which was most likely a result of the shooting.
While officers were investigating the scene, they learned that two men, 29 and 30 years old, showed up at a local hospital with gun shot wounds. It was later revealed that these two men were at the party and drove to the hospital immediately after the shooting.
Both victims were shot in the leg, one in the ankle and the other in the calf. Police also located bullet holes in a car close to the crime scene.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call 801-799-3000 and reference case number 22-110244.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- One person killed, others injured after a shooting in Salt Lake City
- 1 dead, 3 injured following shooting at Salt Lake apartment complex
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Meteorologist says only a couple more weeks of snow and rain
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- Alta wins the race to 800 inches, more snow expected Friday afternoon
- General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash
- As the snow melts, cases of canine giardia can increase
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- The search for the caller behind Utah’s 13 school hoaxes
- Utah drought conditions see “significant” improvement
- Jury finds Paltrow not liable in ski collision trial