Ogden motorcycle and car collision resulted in minor injuries
Jun 12, 2022, 5:22 PM | Updated: 8:15 pm
OGDEN, Utah — Ogden Police Department confirmed Sunday a collision involving a motorcycle and a car.
Duty Lt. Jason Vanderwarf told KSL TV the crash took place at the intersection of Twelfth St. and Depot Drive. He said the motorcyclist was traveling at a high speed and going left on Twelfth St. when the vehicle made a right turn onto Twelfth St. from Depot Drive.
The motorcyclist went to a local hospital sustaining minor injuries. The occupants of the vehicle involved did not report any injuries.
Vanderwarf said the motorcyclist is expected to make a full recovery.
- Wrong-way driver causes fatal crash
- 2 in critical condition after stalled vehicle leads to collision
- Stolen truck leads to Ogden police chase
- Utah officials remind drivers of motorcycle lane filtering
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Xylazine is in Utah, and is a significant threat says the DEA
- Tabernacle Choir joined by international singers this Conference weekend
- Lawyers of man who lost lawsuit against Gwyneth Paltrow may try for new trial
- Meteorologist says only a couple more weeks of snow and rain
- Emergency prep: Preparing for the unexpected and learning to prep
- Alta wins the race to 800 inches, more snow expected Friday afternoon
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- The search for the caller behind Utah’s 13 school hoaxes
- General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- What lies behind lies? One polygraph expert shares his experience with them