Eighth annual Food Truck Face Off to be held at Liberty Park on July 16
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah’s largest food truck rally, Food Truck Face Off, is coming back to Liberty Park this July.
The rally will return on Saturday, July 16, from 4 to 10 p.m. It will feature over 25 food trucks on the east side of Liberty Park.
“We are thrilled to partner again with The Food Truck League to bring back this event after two years,” Laurel Ingham, chief development officer at Fourth Street Clinic in a press release. “Each year we have more and more organizations joining our efforts to end homelessness, poverty and break the stigma of mental health in our community.”
More than just food trucks
The face off will feature more than just food trucks. According to the press release, the Food Truck Face Off will feature an expanded beer garden and a one-in-three chance for attendees to win a Traeger grill.
“We are honored to have Traeger as a partner, they are experts at bringing the community together. We can’t think of a better opportunity than this,” said Ingham.
In addition to this, the rally will have live music. The lineup includes local reggae band Vocal Reasoning, indie rock trio First Daze, local pop-punk band English Budgies and rock group Vann Moon.
Liberty Park is located at 700 E. and 900 S.. The truck that gets the most purchases will be crowned the 2022 Food Truck Face Off Champion.
- Utah artists to perform benefit concert for refugees of Ukraine
- Krispy Kreme announces Doughnuts for Donations fundraiser to help Eagle Mountain families
- Utah Foster Care to hold Chalk Art Festival
- Utah plant company supports local LGBTQIA+ non-profit during and beyond Utah Pride Festival
Today’s Top Stories
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Teen killed in Hurricane auto-pedestrian accident
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- Biden administration kicks off student loan debt forgiveness process