Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
BRIGHAM CITY — Two people were injured in a two-vehicle crash Tuesday morning in Brigham City.
The crash occurred at 200 East and 200 South, at about 9 a.m. According to emergency personnel, the two individuals in the crash had to be extricated. Both were listed in critical condition.
One victim was transported by ambulance to an area hospital and was later transported by air ambulance to another hospital for treatment. The second victim was transported by air ambulance from the scene to an Ogden hospital.
Earlier in the morning, Brigham City emergency personnel had responded to a situation where a high-pressure gas main was hit during excavation work near the area of 900 North and 500 West. Emergency personnel responded to evacuate the area and monitor the situation, while the gas company evaluated the leak.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Lake restoration called “unconstitutional” by state agency
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- Suspicious package at Intermountain Layton Hospital removed, detonated
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- Judge sets up possible release of redacted affidavit justifying Mar-a-Lago search
- Direct selling and the big impact it has on the Utah economy
- Utah Little League player, after fall from bunk bed, is making progress
- Quantum computing of “great concern” to Rep. Chris Stewart, here’s why
- Park City Resort introduces paid parking systems
- Crash causes big delays in Tooele County