House catches fire following firework incident
Jul 22, 2022, 7:11 PM | Updated: Aug 2, 2022, 10:23 am
(Photo courtesy of Utah County Fire Marshal)
GOSHEN, Utah – A house caught fire in Goshen today after a firework lit a stack of hay bales next to the house.
This firework, the hay pile… and a total loss of the home… stay safe. Protect yourself from accidents with firework’s pic.twitter.com/ISXRTZTZgE
— Utah County Fire Marshal (@UC_FireMarshal) July 22, 2022
The house sustained serious fire damage. No one was injured as a result of the fire.
- Fire crews respond to small structure blaze at apartments set to be demolished
- UPDATE: Wildland fire near 7200 west and I-80 burns approximately 10 acres
- SLC firefighters knock down grass fire near Ensign Peak
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Two people killed in road rage crash near Eagle Mountain are identified
- Suspect killed, Ogden police officer stable after officer-involved shooting
- Utah will loan first-time homebuyers $20,000 for new homes
- Kouri Richins family satisfied with partial gag order issued in case, says spokesman
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Weber, Box Elder, Davis, Tooele counties
- Boats returning to the Great Salt Lake Marina
- Man urges pet owners to be cautious around rivers after Oliver the dog was swept away
- Boppy Newborn Lounger pillow blamed in more infant deaths
- Multiple leads being followed up on after motorcyclist shot at passenger car, victim is stable