Lindon Police announce arrest in death of 16-year-old
LINDON, Utah — Lindon Police announced Tuesday the arrest of a 16-year-old in connection to the death of another 16-year-old.
Police say that in the early hours of Monday, Aug. 1, two groups of individuals met near the area of Lindon View Park/Murdock Trailhead where an altercation occurred.
Additionally, police say during the course of the altercation the victim suffered injuries that led to his death.
Police say the investigation is still ongoing. No other information was provided.
A press conference was scheduled for Tuesday evening to discuss the incident.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Lake restoration called “unconstitutional” by state agency
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- Suspicious package at Intermountain Layton Hospital removed, detonated
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- Judge sets up possible release of redacted affidavit justifying Mar-a-Lago search
- Direct selling and the big impact it has on the Utah economy
- Utah Little League player, after fall from bunk bed, is making progress
- Quantum computing of “great concern” to Rep. Chris Stewart, here’s why
- Park City Resort introduces paid parking systems
- Crash causes big delays in Tooele County