Weber County Sheriff’s Office seeking information on theft suspect
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — The Weber County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a theft suspect.
On July 26, according to police, the suspect went into an area store and left with a handmade DL Moe saddle. The value of the saddle is worth more than $2,000.
Police say that witnesses informed them the suspect left in a gold-colored pickup truck with a chrome push bar. The make and model are unknown. Police say the vehicle left the area.
If you have information on the case, you are asked to call the Weber County Sheriff’s Office at 801-778-6631.
- Weber County Sheriff’s Office investigating road rage incident with BB gun
- Deputies from Weber County Sheriff’s Office involved in officer-involved critical incident
Today’s Top Stories
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- Provo university hopes to reduce shortage of mental health practitioners
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Rudy Giuliani told by prosecutors he is a target in Georgia 2020 presidential election probe
- Church announces names of 2 future temples; another temple rededicated
- Investigation continues after plane plunges into Lake Powell, killing 2
- UPDATE: Power is back on in Bountiful after power outage affected at least 5,200
- Utah County authorities looking for woman involved in domestic violence incident