Weber County Sheriff’s Office seeking information on theft suspect
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — The Weber County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a theft suspect.
On July 26, according to police, the suspect went into an area store and left with a handmade DL Moe saddle. The value of the saddle is worth more than $2,000.
Police say that witnesses informed them the suspect left in a gold-colored pickup truck with a chrome push bar. The make and model are unknown. Police say the vehicle left the area.
If you have information on the case, you are asked to call the Weber County Sheriff’s Office at 801-778-6631.
- Weber County Sheriff’s Office investigating road rage incident with BB gun
- Deputies from Weber County Sheriff’s Office involved in officer-involved critical incident
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says