Deputies from Weber County Sheriff’s Office involved in officer-involved critical incident
HOOPER, Utah — Deputies from the Weber County Sheriff’s Office were on scene of an officer-involved critical incident Tuesday afternoon in Hooper.
According to Lt. Cortney Ryan of the Weber County Sheriff’s Office, deputies were called to 5250 W. 3650 S. for a domestic violence situation.
When authorities arrived on scene, the suspect produced a handgun and was shot by police.
No officers were injured in the incident. And the condition of the suspect is not being released at this time.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Salt Lake City Police cancel Amber alert for 11-year-old girl
- Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence
- AP sources: At least 40 people found dead in back of tractor trailer
- UDOT seeks public feedback on future of Bangerter Highway
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Lawmaker seeks to remove felony statute from Utah’s abortion trigger law
- The Utah primary election is expected to be ‘pretty normal’
- The newest, weirdest summer treat is a ketchup-flavored popsicle