Deputies from Weber County Sheriff’s Office involved in officer-involved critical incident
HOOPER, Utah — Deputies from the Weber County Sheriff’s Office were on scene of an officer-involved critical incident Tuesday afternoon in Hooper.
According to Lt. Cortney Ryan of the Weber County Sheriff’s Office, deputies were called to 5250 W. 3650 S. for a domestic violence situation.
When authorities arrived on scene, the suspect produced a handgun and was shot by police.
No officers were injured in the incident. And the condition of the suspect is not being released at this time.
- Weber County Search and Rescue helps stranded hunter off mountain
- Weber County man arrested for alleged sexual assault of his brother
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Is illness or poor air quality causing that cough?
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Park City man talks about watching Chinese balloon being shot down over his head in South Carolina
- Thousands of dead birds are washing ashore at the Great Salt Lake
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Boy injured after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Open house dates for Helena Montana Temple announced