Deputies from Weber County Sheriff’s Office involved in officer-involved critical incident
HOOPER, Utah — Deputies from the Weber County Sheriff’s Office were on scene of an officer-involved critical incident Tuesday afternoon in Hooper.
According to Lt. Cortney Ryan of the Weber County Sheriff’s Office, deputies were called to 5250 W. 3650 S. for a domestic violence situation.
When authorities arrived on scene, the suspect produced a handgun and was shot by police.
No officers were injured in the incident. And the condition of the suspect is not being released at this time.
- Weber County Search and Rescue helps stranded hunter off mountain
- Weber County man arrested for alleged sexual assault of his brother
Today’s Top Stories
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Two Utah experts talk about prisoner swap for WNBA player Brittney Griner
- Sinema leaving the Democratic Party and registering as an independent
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- Families of Hunter High shooting victims unhappy with plea deal
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- DWR and UDOT introducing new app Utah Roadkill Reporter
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
- Salt Lake City Police announce third arrest in September homicide