Teen missing from Layton found safe in Salt Lake City
LAYTON, Utah — The teen missing from a Layton treatment center since last week was found safe Tuesday night in Salt Lake City.
Missing teen Natalee has been found in Salt Lake thanks to a tip from someone who spotted her there. She is safe and being reunited with her family. Gathering more information, but still no indication of foul play.
— Layton Police (@laytonpolice) August 10, 2022
Police say they received a tip that she was there. She is being reunited with her family.
Police are still gathering additional information on this case.
Natalee hadn’t been seen since running away from a treatment center on Aug. 4 at roughly 6:45 p.m.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Suspect arrested and named, victim identified after shooting in Taylorsville
- Missing radioactive capsule from Rio Tinto mine found on Australian road
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Alpine schools investigating “suspicious” computer activity
- Potential redesign of new Utah State Flag emphasizes Native American tribes
- Fed approves small rate hike, nodding to improved inflation outlook