Crash causes big delays in Tooele County
Tooele County — The Utah Department of Traffic reported delays in Tooele Thursday morning.
An accident on State Route 36 near Erda Way in Tooele County. The crash blocked both lanes of northbound and southbound forcing traffic to loop around the intersection.
Crash on SR 36 at Erda Way in Tooele County. Both lanes NB are blocked, and the left lane heading south is also blocked. Traffic heading north is nearly stopped from 2000 North to Erda Way. pic.twitter.com/4Hx6VBaRes
— Heather Kelly (@KSLHeatherKelly) August 18, 2022
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Suspect arrested and named, victim identified after shooting in Taylorsville
- Missing radioactive capsule from Rio Tinto mine found on Australian road
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Alpine schools investigating “suspicious” computer activity
- Potential redesign of new Utah State Flag emphasizes Native American tribes
- Fed approves small rate hike, nodding to improved inflation outlook