Structure fire in Summit County burns down three barns
Sep 4, 2022, 8:48 PM | Updated: Sep 5, 2022, 10:19 am
SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah — North Summit Fire extinguished a structure fire that burnt down three barns Sunday evening.
According to a Facebook post from North Summit Fire Service District, the fire seems to have started in a barn. Following this, it spread to two others. North Summit Fire says each of the three structures is a complete loss.
North Summit Fire says hot and dry conditions contributed to the growth of the structure fire, which burned three acres before being contained.
No injuries resulted from the fire.
The cause of the blaze is currently under investigation.
Editor’s note: This story has been updated to clarify location.
- Dammeron Valley Fire and Rescue extinguish vehicle fire Sunday afternoon
- Playground at Naples Elementary School damaged by fire
- Charges filed against man accused of setting Centerville home on fire
- New fire ignites in Spring Canyon in Carbon County
- Construction trailer fire sends 20-year-old man to hospital
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home, then arrested
- Adult filmmakers ask judge to delay Utah law requiring user age verification
- AI used to detect guns and keep schools safe during shooting situations
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial
- The average wedding cost is $29,000, says wedding planning site