Man sent to hospital after cliff diving at Causey Reservoir
OGDEN, Utah — Officials responded to a report of a man injured after cliff diving at Causey Reservoir on Sunday.
The Weber County Sheriff’s Office said it received a report that a man potentially broke his back cliff diving.
Deputies from the sheriff’s office and the Weber Fire District responded to the reported injury.
The man’s friend dragged him to the shore of Causey Reservoir, where paramedics then attended to and transported him.
An emergency air service transferred the man to the hospital. Officials said he was in fair condition.
The sheriff’s office said the man was wearing a floatation device at the time of his injury, which prevented a “much worse” incident.
Related: Park Valley house destroyed in fire
Today’s Top Stories
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Name change coming to Intermountain Healthcare next year
- The plan to build an inland port/commerce hub is on hold
- Ian makes landfall in southwest Florida as Category 4 storm
- Salt Lake County Dems call for immediate resignation of Sen. Gene Davis
- So. Salt Lake Police identify victim in officer-involved shooting
- Hurricane Ian knocked out power to all of Cuba, Florida officials urge evacuations
- Fatal crash near Strawberry Reservoir closes SR-40
- New poll suggests voters don’t wan’t to see Biden or Trump on the ballot
- US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia