Man sent to hospital after cliff diving at Causey Reservoir
Sep 5, 2022, 9:30 AM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:27 am
OGDEN, Utah — Officials responded to a report of a man injured after cliff diving at Causey Reservoir on Sunday.
The Weber County Sheriff’s Office said it received a report that a man potentially broke his back cliff diving.
Deputies from the sheriff’s office and the Weber Fire District responded to the reported injury.
The man’s friend dragged him to the shore of Causey Reservoir, where paramedics then attended to and transported him.
An emergency air service transferred the man to the hospital. Officials said he was in fair condition.
The sheriff’s office said the man was wearing a floatation device at the time of his injury, which prevented a “much worse” incident.
Related: Park Valley house destroyed in fire
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows