Auto-pedestrian collision in West Haven sends bicyclist to hospital
WEST HAVEN — An auto-pedestrian collision Sunday evening in West Haven left a female bicyclist in critical condition.
Police say the incident happened in the area of 2404 South 2700 West at 9:14 p.m. When deputies arrived on the scene, the bicyclist was already transported to McKay-Dee Hospital by ambulance.
The driver of the vehicle along with two passengers remained on scene.
Also, the third passenger, a juvenile male, went to a friend’s house to get away from the scene.
The victim is described as a white female between 30-35 years of age.
Police say no charges have been filed. However, the investigation is ongoing.
- Child involved in South Jordan auto-pedestrian collision dies
- One person killed in an auto-pedestrian collision in Spanish Fork
Today’s Top Stories
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Teen killed in Hurricane auto-pedestrian accident
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- Biden administration kicks off student loan debt forgiveness process