Chick-fil-A’s autumn milkshake goes national after succeeding in Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY — A year after Salt Lake City got to taste test Chick-fil-A’s Autumn Spice milkshake, the dessert will be made available nationally. The fast food chain will start selling the flavor on Sept. 12 at participating locations.
Chick-fil-A said the seasonal flavor is the first new nationally-available milkshake flavor in four years.
The release comes after Chick-fil-A said it would make the flavor available across the county depending on its success in Salt Lake City.
“We tested the Autumn Spice Milkshake last October in Salt Lake City, and we received an overwhelming amount of positive feedback which inspired our decision to launch this new milkshake nationwide,” said Leslie Neslage, director of menu and packaging at Chick-fil-A.
Salt Lake was chosen to test the flavor in 2021 because of the popularity of milkshakes in the city.
The milkshake features cinnamon and pieces of brown sugar cookies.
Another addition to the chain’s menu is the return of its Grilled Spicy Deluxe Sandwich. The sandwich also returns on Sept. 12.
Both the Autumn Spice milkshake and the Grilled Spicy Deluxe Sandwich will be available until Nov. 12. at participating locations.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Check your pantry, a Conagra canned meat recall may affect you
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Credit union will pay for larger dog adoptions this weekend
- As two federal pandemic emergency-assistance programs near an end, Cox has solutions
- Court says gun law targeting domestic violence suspects is unconstitutional
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery