Chick-Fil-A to test new milkshake in Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY — Chick-Fil-A announced Thursday a new flavor of milkshake will be tested in the Salt Lake City area. The Autumn Spice milkshake consists of vanilla ice cream, along with ingredients such as cinnamon, orange, and cardamom. Its flavor is added with pieces of speculoos cookies, which taste like spiced shortbread.
The milkshake is topped with whipped cream and a cherry and will be available starting Monday, Sept. 27 through Oct. 30, while supplies last.
Salt Lake City was chosen as the testing location for the new milkshake because of the popularity of the Chick-Fil-A milkshakes here.
According to mashed.com people in Salt Lake City consumed more than 1.5 million milkshakes from Chick-Fil-A in the last 12 months.
“We’re excited to offer guests more menu variety this year, and that includes testing out new fall flavors like the Autumn Spice Milkshake,” said Beth Hefner, a member of the Chick-Fil-A menu development team.
“Our guests look forward to our seasonal milkshakes every year, and we’re excited to put Salt Lake City’s tastebuds to the test with this delicious blend of rich, autumn-inspired flavors.”
As a result, the company says if the Autumn Spice milkshake is a success in Salt Lake City, it will soon be released to restaurant locations around the country.
Currently, the restaurant offers a variety of milkshakes. These flavors include: peach, cookies & cream, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.
- Chick-fil-A’s peach milkshake back on Utah menu
- Say goodbye to extra Chick-fil-A sauce, for now
- New program offers a helping hand to Utah restaurants, other businesses
Today’s Top Stories
- Woman warns of being followed at local store, police say you should report it
- Child dies after hit and run in West Valley
- One man dead after shooting in Draper early Thursday morning
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah business Lions Not Sheep responds to FTC fraud claims
- Breeze Airways announces additional flights out of Provo Airport
- Sportsmanship exemplified in grace of Little League batter
- Wall Street Journal: Informant tipped off investigators about more documents at Mar-a-Lago
- US unemployment claims rise by 14,000 to 262,000
- Video shows chaotic scene of American Fork burglary suspect fleeing Walmart parking lot,…