Mark JonesOne Utah lawmaker is proposing a bill that would require signs be posted on public buildings that will be hosting events meant for adults.
5 days ago
Mark JonesFour elk were killed Wednesday after a herd of elk got too close to I-215 and I-80. Two of the elk were struck and killed by vehicles. The other two had to be euthanized after being hit.
5 days ago
Mark JonesCold temperatures Monday morning in northern Utah nearly set new records.
7 days ago
Devin OldroydThe Utah Senate has approved a bill banning transgender-related surgery and puberty blockers for minors. A total of two Republicans voted against it.
10 days ago
Mark JonesLt. Gov. Deidre Henderson tells KSL NewsRadio that she is working on legislation that will help crack down on domestic violation incidents.
20 days ago
Mark JonesA Utah lawmaker plans to introduce a bill that would move the celebration of Halloween to a Friday.
24 days ago
Devin OldroydUtah Democratic will hold a virtual special election at 6 p.m. on Jan. 15, to fill the seat of Sen. Karen Mayne as she steps down due to health issues.
25 days ago
Mark JonesA power failure to a pre-flight safety system, forced the FAA to ground thousands of flights around the country Wednesday morning.
27 days ago
Mark JonesAttorneys for Lori Vallow Daybell have filed a motion that would allow her to meet with her husband. A judge was yet to rule on this motion.
29 days ago
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Salt Lake City police arrest man after road rage incident, involving a gun
- Is illness or poor air quality causing that cough?
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Winning over Americans? Poll says President Biden has work to do