Orem Police seeking public’s help to locate missing man
OREM, Utah — The Orem Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing 64-year-old man.
Police say Mark Crowder was last seen on Tuesday morning of this week. Police say that his vehicle was located on Wednesday in the area of 1800 N. Skyline Drive.
The Utah County Search and Rescue team have searched the mountains near where his vehicle was found. They have yet to locate him.
If you have information on the whereabouts of Crowder, you are asked to call the Orem Police Department at 801-229-7070.
- Search continues in areas of the Virgin River, south of Zion, for missing hiker
- UPDATE: Missing man in Payson Canyon found
- UPDATE: Missing 27-year-old woman found safe
Today’s Top Stories
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Davis and Weber counties
- UTA makes service reductions following staffing shortages
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Hurricane days were like snow days
- So. Salt Lake Police identify victim in officer-involved shooting
- Salt Lake County Dems call for immediate resignation of Sen. Gene Davis