Paragliding crash in Milcreek leaves one in critical condition
MILLCREEK, Utah — A paragliding crash near Olympus Cove left one person in critical condition Sunday.
Ryan Love with Unified Fire Authority says the paraglider crashed into the middle of Grandeur Peak mountain at around 11:25 a.m.
UFA conducted a hoist operation to get the paraglider off the mountain. Following this, they were transported to the University of Utah Hospital.
The name and age of the paraglider are not available at this time.
- Iron County SAR conducted an operation to rescue two injured adults Sunday afternoon
- Search and rescue conduct operation to rescue man hiking Lone Peak
- Wasatch County Search and Rescue has a busy Saturday
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- Shelter-in-place continues in Tooele as SWAT situation unfolds
- WNBA star Brittney Griner released from Russian detention in prisoner swap for convicted arms dealer
- Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
- Natural Resources helicopter crashes in San Juan County, no injuries
- West Jordan Elementary School is closing its gates after 40 years
- Crashes and bad weather cause traffic across Utah
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans