Paragliding crash in Milcreek leaves one in critical condition
Sep 25, 2022, 3:00 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:25 am
MILLCREEK, Utah — A paragliding crash near Olympus Cove left one person in critical condition Sunday.
Ryan Love with Unified Fire Authority says the paraglider crashed into the middle of Grandeur Peak mountain at around 11:25 a.m.
UFA conducted a hoist operation to get the paraglider off the mountain. Following this, they were transported to the University of Utah Hospital.
The name and age of the paraglider are not available at this time.
- Iron County SAR conducted an operation to rescue two injured adults Sunday afternoon
- Search and rescue conduct operation to rescue man hiking Lone Peak
- Wasatch County Search and Rescue has a busy Saturday
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows