Fatal crash in Juab County leaves one dead
Oct 11, 2022, 6:00 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:24 am
JUAB COUNTY, Utah — A van traveling north on I-15 at milepost 220 rolled multiple times Tuesday morning at 6:41 a.m.
The Utah Department of Public Safety says the van left the roadway, over-corrected, then traveled across northbound lanes and off the right shoulder.
The driver was not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected from the vehicle upon crashing.
The driver died as a result of the injuries and was alone in his vehicle.
An investigation into the accident is still underway. However, DPS says speed and fatigue are possible contributors to the crash. No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
- Juab County officials seek information on livestock killings
- Juab County fire caused by a vehicle dragging chains near milepost 233 on I-15
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- BYU announces new president
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Bicyclist hit, killed by FrontRunner train in Salt Lake City
- Cox signs bill requiring lethality assessments in Utah domestic violence cases
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Snow causing roofs to collapse across the state, expert offers helpful tips
- Salt Lake City Police to host gun buy-back event on Saturday