Fatal crash in Juab County leaves one dead
JUAB COUNTY, Utah — A van traveling north on I-15 at milepost 220 rolled multiple times Tuesday morning at 6:41 a.m.
The Utah Department of Public Safety says the van left the roadway, over-corrected, then traveled across northbound lanes and off the right shoulder.
The driver was not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected from the vehicle upon crashing.
The driver died as a result of the injuries and was alone in his vehicle.
An investigation into the accident is still underway. However, DPS says speed and fatigue are possible contributors to the crash. No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Opinion: Pandemic puppies have spoiled us all for working at home
- Opinion: The long and winding road to the championship