Iron County Sheriff’s Office asking for public’s help in identifying three people
IRON COUNTY, Utah — In a Facebook post, the Iron County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying three individuals.
The three people caught on video are allegedly responsible for the destruction of public property. The sheriff’s office says the destruction occurred on Sept. 27, 2022, early in the morning.
Furthermore, they say the damage took place at the Kanarraville Falls parking lot.
If you have any information pertaining to the three individuals contact the sheriff’s office at 435-867-7500. Or complete a Submit-a-Tip online form here.
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Opinion: Pandemic puppies have spoiled us all for working at home
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport